Why Become an Affiliate
Have you considered becoming an Affiliate Member of the Mountains to Shore Board of REALTORS®, one of the largest geographic local REALTOR® associations in the state? Please keep in mind that Affiliate Membership is an INDIVIDUAL membership, meaning that a company is not a member, only the individuals in the company that apply and pay dues.
In addition to the opportunities gained by networking with, and promoting your business to over 1000 professionals involved in the real estate industry, Individual Affiliates members also:
- Are automatically Affiliates of the Maine Association of REALTORS®.
- Have access to our membership directory including MSBOR individual e-mails of members who have not opted out.
- Will receive periodic electronic MSBOR Updates.
- Will be included in the Affiliate member list on our website and Info Hub.
- May attend all events, meetings, classes at the membership price.
- May host continuing education classes – includes a table for marketing materials, and an opportunity to briefly address the attendees.
- May serve on committees and task forces.
- May host our Council membership meetings, events. Includes a table for marketing materials, banner placement, placing items at each seat, briefly addressing attendees. Sponsors are noted in Updates, website and Facebook.
For an additional annual fee of $200, your logo can scroll on our Home Page
under Support Our Affiliate Partners!